Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Michael's Birthday Party

So because I am going into the hospital on the 10th of February and Michael's Birthday is the 12th, we decided to Celebrate his Birthday a couple weeks early. I told him we weren't going to have a big party, no themes, just friends and cake.
~~~
But first things first. The week before the Party Michael discovered a loose tooth. He lost it just in time for the party. So here he is the night before the party SUPER excited about loosing his first tooth.
Last summer Nana bought a small blow up Jumper at a yard sale. We used it quite a bit over the holiday's and it came in handy for his party as well. It's small enough to fit in our garage (when it's clean) so the weather doesn't effect it's use too much. I sent out evites and had a craft set up in our front room and they all had a blast.
~~~
Here he is while we are singing to him. I've never known anyone to look bored durring their own birthday song. Maybe he's just thinking hard about what he wants to wish for.

My finger food snacks look like they were a hit. Here is Papa trying to explain what a gift card is. Michael was pretty excited about it, so one of these days we will be taking him to Target. Thanks Sarah and Nathan.
He got a bunch more fun presents; a U-build Mouse Trap game that we all had a blast with the next day, some Spiderman stuff, a couple Batman toys, a new outfit, a fun Car and an Imaginex squid toy. Thanks to Everyone who came and helped us celebrate.
~~~
And a BIG thanks to my mom who was there hours before helping watch the kids and bake the cupcakes while I had to go to the doctors and run some last minute errands before the party. Then durring the party decided to hide out in my bedroom and fold my laundry. Thanks MOM, I appreciate everything you do for me.

No comments: