Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January

Just thought I would share a few pictures and stories from the last month.
~~~
This one below is what happens when I sleep in. The kids end up feeding Theodore breakfast. They had peeled at least 5 cutie oranges for him and themselves and he was just happy as could be sitting up there like a king stuffing his mouth.
This is me at 35 weeks. I will have to get another photo and give you a full pregnancy update later this week.
This is the Christmas Tree that me and Michael made in Woodshop. We had forgotten all about it until we needed his backpack for school again. While Michael was at school, Vivian decided to decorate it with Silly Putty ornaments.
Here is Big Papa blowing out his candles on his birthday. I didn't ask how old he was turning and therefore didn't have the correct amount of candles but I figured 18 was enough to celebrate.
Here is one of Michael's favorite things to do. Theodore is learning fast as well.
Here is another Favorite thing to do, Climb on Daddy. These next few pictures were just too fun not to share.

Theodore is 14 months old today. He is getting to be such a smart boy (I can't say big, because I don't think he has grown much. I'll find out at his 15 month check up next month.) But he's on track to be just like his dad, short... but full of brains.

No comments: