Friday, February 13, 2009

New Glasses

On January 15th John and I went to pick up our new glasses.
John Before
John After
Ok so his didn't change that much. They are a little darker and the lenses are a little more slanted inwards but not too much different. He says they fit farther away from his face and so there is a bigger gap when he looks up or down that makes it harder to see clearly. But all in all they are fine.
Lorina Before
Lorina After
Lorina After #2
So I wanted transitions but instead chose a frame that had a magnetic sun glasses attachment. They had a limited selection so to fit my tiny face I got "That's So Raven" Glasses. I wasn't too fond of the rinestones but I don't mind them now and they came with this super cool glasses case that looks like a little purse.
Charms and all. Plus a super hip lens cloth and a little pocket for the sun glasses.
Then we let the kids play with our old ones. John was trying to take the lenses out of his so that Michael could keep them but he failed in his attempt. They look so cute.
Michael after John told him he snapped the glasses in half.
He let him try on his new glasses for a little bit instead.
Finally he cheered up.

Hope you like our new looks. Stay tuned for Lorina's new hair style.

2 comments:

Genoveva said...

Lorina!
I love your new glasses, and you kids are really CUTE!

Unknown said...

Lorina I am so sorry that I never met you but I grew up with John, I just wanted to say you guys are the cutest family! Your kids are so adorable!