Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aubrie's Wedding

Ok, I realize I should have posted this 4 months ago but oh well. Better late than never. My best friend from High School tied the knot with her boyfriend of almost 5 years. They got married on October 11, 2008. I got to fly out by myself and leave the husband and kids behind for 4 days (I did miss them though). Doug and Megan, 2 of her other friends from CA, ended up on the same flight as me... yeah that was ironic but made it not so lonely in the airport and easier for Aubrie's family to pick us up.

It was fun to see Aubrie and her family again. I missed them a lot. And I love going to Colorado. Someday I'll live there. Aubrie's mom did such a fantastic job with all of the decorations. She has got some mad skills. She made Aubries dress too. I don't think I got a close up of it but trust me, it was beautiful and took many, many hours to accomplish that beauty. Aubrie's colors were deep red and deep purple and being in October and being Aubrie she wanted a halloween/haunted mansion twist to the decorations. It was surprisingly, very elegantly done. Even if you don't know Aubrie, you will enjoy these pictures. I thought it was best to do them in slide show format to save space on here. So enjoy.



I love you Aubrie. Congratulations!!!

No comments: