Friday, September 9, 2011

Vivacious Vivian

Hello, My name is Vivian Rose Bowman and I am 4 years old. I like to play dress up. This Princess dress was a little too big for me.
Now I'm a Pirate.
Nana made me this one. I'm all ready for church.
Now I'm a cowgirl ballerina.
Oh and my toys like to play dress up too. Here is Pooh floating in a tube down the river.
Oh and this is my wheelchair for when I can't walk.
I like to wear my brother's clothes too.
Michael helped me put on his Mario pajamas.
I even fit in Theodore's brand new outfit that he is too little for.
Oh and I found this brand new sleeper too and was able to stretch it on. Mom wasn't too happy when my toe poked a hole in it.
But I was even able to fit a bunch of toys in it too.
This is my special place where Theodore can't mess up my toys.
I love to get in Lawrence's face. He's such a cute little baby.
Theodore makes a great pillow too.
And dancing with Michael is always fun.
When Michael was in Kindergarten, I used to get to play with the hula hoops in PE class. I can't wait until I'm in Kindergarten next year.
I can get pretty crazy sometimes.
And I can be really silly a lot too.
But then I have to take a nap.
Goodnight!

No comments: