Friday, September 9, 2011

Mighty Michael

Hi, I'm Michael and I go to First Grade. (Not in my pajamas though) Mommy caught me in the middle of asking a question. I guess it's not that hard to do since I ask A LOT of questions. But I know that is the best way to learn and it's why I am so smart.
I eat this many Vitamins every day so I can grow big and strong.
I love my baby brother Lawrence.
And Theodore is so much fun to chase around.
Vivian can be sweet sometimes too.
And after 6 years, I still love my blue pillow.
I love to take pictures with Mommy's camera.
I love to play dress up.
And I love my row boat (wagon).
I love to find different ways to use things.
And to use up all my energy.
When I was in Kindergarten I went to rock climbing class. On our last day Mr. Marlow set up a zipline. It was so fun. And over the summer when we went camping, I got to go on Grandpa's Zipline that was waaaaaay bigger. It was awesome.
This is my teacher Ms. Anita.
This is my science teacher, Mr. Meade.
It was a lot of work, but I graduated.
Here is my whole class.
Over the summer I got to light fireworks.
And I took swimming lessons.
That is my teacher in the middle. I'm over there talking to the girls.
See my backfloat?
After a busy summer, I am sooooo ready for frist grade.
Now I'm off to do my homework. Bye!

No comments: