Friday, September 9, 2011

Little Lawrence

Hi, My name is Lawrence. I love to watch TV.
I love my Daddy too, even if he sometimes bites my cheeks really hard.I also love to stick my tongue out.
And roll over.
Mommy and Grandma think I am a doll sometimes and put me in Vivian's toy cradle.
Vivian thinks I am a doll too and dresses me up.
Theodore always has kisses to share.
And blankets to lick.
I watch them play outside and can't wait to join them soon.
Papa holds me really far from the ground.
But I'm still the happiest baby ever!
See that red block in the middle of the blanket? Yeah that is where mommy put me down and she was surprised to find me here. She still laughs when I end up accross the room.
Daddy loves to make me laugh.
And I love to help Daddy work.
I'm even starting to sit up by myself, as long as someone is helping me.
I can jump by myself too, as long as I'm in my jumper.
But I can hold my bottle with my own two hands and nothing else.
That's all for now. See you when I'm bigger!

No comments: