Friday, September 9, 2011

Thourogh Theodore

"Hi" my name is Theodore and I love cars.
My sister "Yinyin" (Vivian) is so silly and makes me laugh all the time.
I love my "baby" brother so much.
My big brother "Mygol" (Michael) is so fun to play with. He always helps me when I can't do things by myself. Mommy says I am a lot like him and we both have transformer pajamas too.
Sometimes accidents happen and I get hurt. But it doesn't stop me for very long.
I can climb in and out and up and down almost anything if I want to.
But sometimes mommy tells me 'NO' and I get sad.
Even though I'm a big boy, I still suck on a binky sometimes. I know it's naptime or bedtime when "mommy" comes at me with the binky. Sometimes "Daddy" forgets and I have to tell him, "Bink! Bink!"
But they love me anywyas. And they always make sure I have Barney to sleep with. I love singing with him when I wake up, "You love you..."
I can fold my arms for "par" (prayer) too.
And rock on a horse.
But after I'm done playing, I ask "Where go?" (They know I'm talking about my cars)
Yay, I found them in a row just how I put them.
I am always happy if I have a few "car car" s in my hands.
Then I put them in my "bie" (bike) and go for a ride.
This was the best $2 mommy ever spent. Because I ride around the house all day.
"beep beep" Here I come.
Oh wait, I need my "sho" first.
Sometimes I steal Mommy's phone to look at the picture on it.
Then I run and hide so she can't find me.
Michael likes to dress me up.
I walked right out of the pants so he put them on my head. Silly "Mygol."
Here we go again.
I got pretty tired after a trip to the moon.
And sometimes "mommy" forgets to give me a nap so I have to lay down somewhere by myself.
I'm a good helper though and love to collect all the "uppy" s.
"YAY" that's the end.

No comments: