Thursday, April 7, 2011

Super Bowl

So I do realize this was over 2 months ago but I am attempting to catch up the blog to help me stall on other projects. So here we go...
~~~
I am so grateful that my husband isn't the "typical male" that has to watch the football game every sunday. But there is one sunday he does get excited about (for the commercials as much as the game) and I realized this year that that is perfectly acceptable. So he called his brother to see if he wouldn't mind bringing over his projector for the big game. So here is an attempt at showing you how big the screen ends up being on our wall.
But since the flash hides the screen here is a more blurry but more effective shot.Pretty big huh? I actually tried to understand what was going on this year. John always roots for the underdog and Kenneth (John's Dad) was rooting for the other team. Michael sided with Papa because his favorite color is green. So he was excited when they won.
~~~
Here is some of our grub... veggies and chips with all kinds of dips, cookies and crackers all the party stuff.
Plus a huge tray of bbq ribs and chicken and muffins.
I guess Theodore didn't get the memo that this was a MAN'S Party. We should have hid all the girl toys.
We hadn't celebrated Jenny's birthday so we made her a cake as well.
It was fun to hang out with family and watch the game on the big screen. Maybe next year we'll have friends over too.

No comments: