Thursday, April 7, 2011

Quilt Show and Park

So my Mom is a vendor at a few local quilt shows. This is at the Manteca Quilt show on March 5th. Here is her booth.
And here is her friend Deborah Miller that shares the booth with her.
Here is the Bag my mom made for their quilting contest at her guild. They were all given a fat quarter of the same fabric and had to use it to make something.
A quilt I enjoyed.
Another quilt I enjoyed.
Then we went to the park afterwards and I had fun snapping all sorts of pictures.












Michael is cheating, but I think John still won.
This was so adorable. Theodore had started running towards the street so we had Michael go get him and this is them walking back.
He is such a mini Michael.
Then they started playing in the huge grass field that was inset into the ground for flood purposes. I was feeling rambunctious or something and decided to roll down the grassy hill a couple times. Not the smartest thing for a nursing mother but it was fun nonetheless. And the kids need to see the childish side of me once a year at least.
~~~
Since then they have seen me run through the house and Michael said, "I didn't know you could run." So sad. I'm trying to be better at remaining youthful but I still need to work at it quite a bit.

No comments: