Saturday, October 9, 2010

Little Rascal

I know it seems like most of my posts are about Theodore. But how can you ignore this...
This picture didn't capture it correctly but if he's not picking something out of the trash then he is using them as a walker and pushing them all over the place.
This is his favorite toy.... and there is one in every house!
He crawled up right underneath me while I was trying to cook. (It was hard capturing this picture because of my big belly. The more I leaned back, the more he did too.)
We definitely have to do something about this.
Because I keep tripping over him.
And that smile is just killer because he knows it is wrong.
Oh and those magnets hurt when they end up under your foot.
(There is that smile again.)
Washing dishes twice isn't fun either.
Even though it's been nice to not have another baby gate up, I think it will be exiting the garage in the very near future.
Warning: If you hear really loud screaming at random points durring the day, Just know that it is Theodore frustrated at the new gate blocking off his favorite place to be.

No comments: