Friday, January 16, 2009

We're Still Alive!!!

OK, I know it's only been a month since my last post but it seems like forever because I'm so behind. But we're alive and doing well and (for once) not too sick. I'm finally starting to get in the groove of things after the holiday's so this time I really am going to update the blog like I said I was going to. I have all the pictures ready to go so I don't have anymore excuses. I hope you all enjoy my next few posts and hope you all had a great holiday season.
This is just a cute pic of Michael from last friday when we went to my friend Mallory's house in Lathrop. He sat there for a good half hour playing with this toy lap top. I guess that is a good thing though because the kids that were actually interacting with eachother all got sick. Vivian was anti-social the whole time too but that is normal for her.

No comments: