Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another week gone by...

Well another week has gone by for the Bowman's. The boys got Haircuts. The girls are sick and my house is a mess as usual. But we are surviving and the kids are as cute as ever.
Here is a picture of Micahel pre hair-cut. (don't worry that shirt is already in the garbage, I can't believe John put that on him) He put these airplanes on his hands and called them 'sharp fingernails', I think he was pretending to be a Lion. And Vivian is of course pretending to eat.
Here is a picture of Michael post hair-cut. Much better. This is also where they have been hanging out a lot lately. He calls it their house. As you can see he has his ever present superman blanket and pillow shoved back there with him and the green pillow that he is leaning on is their 'door' to close it up. They have brought all their animals in there with them too and then it becomes a cage.
Vivian also keeps growing up faster and faster. I just looked at a picture of her from January and I hardly recognized her. She was so tiny and chubby (it makes me want to have another though... sorta). She knows so many words now and has started nodding her head when we ask her questions. When I got her up from her nap today she said, "Poo poo." So I asked her if she had a poopy diaper and she nodded her head and sure enough she was right. I then asked her if she was silly and she nodded her head again and laughed. I haven't really been able to find a question to ask her that she would say no to yet but it's still really cute. The past couple nights she's told us when she was ready to go to bed through this method. "Vivian, do you want to go nigh' night?" [big nod] "Ok, lets go nigh' night. Go get your blanket." So she goes and gets her blanket and comes over to the gate for me to pick her up. She went down really easy those times. Then yesterday when we were at the park I asked her if she wanted to go home? (I was already ready anyways... so tired) but when she nodded, I was like, "Ok Michael, It's time to go, Vivian wants to go home." It's a lot easier to blame it on her, he comes more willingly too. Hope you've enjoyed the update.

No comments: