Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

OK, I know we went to the Pumpkin Patch for Playgroup on October 1st and it is now October 23rd and I'm just now getting these pictures up, but hey, at least it's still October.

Here is Michael and his friends from playgroup, Isaac and Alana.

Here is Vivian trying to pick up a pumpkin way too heavy for her.

Here is Michael being Mad. (You can't see his face that well from this angle but trust me, I know this face well.)
Here is Michael on top of the HUGE tire stack with Isaac in the middle of the pile and Vivan trying to decide if she wants to even try to go up. Last year they had Hay bales to climb on. I think I prefer the hay bales because I hate sand and that is what they used to hold these in place.
Vivian was facinated with the Pony's. She kept coming back here to watch them while we were waiting for the train ride. After we did a few fun things with our friends from Playgroup we all went our seperate ways and we decided to go into the petting zoo. Here is Michael feeding the goats.
Michael feeding the Pony.
Vivian just watching.
Michael feeding the three goats.
Vivian doing the sign for Kitty because she didn't know what else to call all these animals.
She didn't want to go near the big animals but she had a blast poking at the baby chics. Sometimes I wonder about her.
Then we went in the pen with the littler animals.
Here's Vivian throwing a fit because she was scared.
But she didn't seem to notice this little goat eating her hair. I had to beat him off of her curls.
Michael was so nice to the sleeping pig. It was cute.
She finally decided to pet the lamb... Or is she hitting it? We had such a fun time at the pumpkin patch this year. I've got to take John back here sometime so we can actually do the maze again. We haven't gone since we've been married.

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

These are really cute!!! I love the picture of the goat getting Vivian's hair! That is too funny!!! Hope you guys are doing well!

janaeg said...

Cute pictures. I took Aubrey to a petting zoo at about the same age as Vivian and the goats did the same thing with eating her hair and clothes. I guess that is what they do if you are oblivious and actually have some hair at their eye level. They make cute pictures though.

Melanie Toutai said...

Isnt that petting zoo the so fun! Mapuana LOVED the goats. I bet Michael had a blast. =) Hope you guys are doing well and had a great halloween!