Thursday, September 11, 2008

My little Pixies

A couple weeks ago we went with my friend Kellie and her daughter Chloe to Pixie Woods. It is a huge playground right here in Stockton (that wasn't too expensive) for the kids to play in.

Here are my two little Pixies riding on the boat all decked out with Life Jackets to keep them safe.
Michael even got to drive the boal since we were the only ones on it. (And it was the guys first day, I hope he doesn't get fired for that.)
I think he must have seen another kid climb up there because I don't know how he did it. I nearly had a heart attack when I looked over and saw him up there. But he's a smart boy and was able to climb up and down safely.
I don't think she's too sure about this whole sitting on a duck thing.
Michael loved climbing onto the horse though.
And here's Chloe having a blast on this horse.
Of course she had to stop and play in the sand. I was pretty grossed out when she started sucking her thumb after that.
Chloe is having fun jumping on the lily pad and showing her mom what she can do.
Michael and Chloe sharing a lily pad.
Vivian wanting off the lily pad.
I love how her face is helping her to climb up the stairs like a big girl.
I think he was asking him what he was reading.Before we left we got to ride the Carousel. You can't see Vivian in this pic but I think it was her first ride. Thanks Kellie and Chloe for letting us go to Pixie Woods with you! We were there over 2 hours but only saw a third of the park. We'll have to go explore the rest real soon.

No comments: