Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Attack of the Flies!

So last week we mysteriously had a few hundred flies in our house. We looked everywhere trying to see where they hatched from but we couldn't find anything. Luckily they were pretty stupid so they were pretty easy to kill with the fly swatter. Michael loved helping me kill the flies and there are still a few flying around our house. But after hundreds of flies, I don't mind a few. So I'm back to telling Michael to, "Leave them alone, they're not going to hurt you." SO yesterday we were eating oranges and a fly was playing with Michael. His commentary was as follows, "He's saying hi. He's on my hand. The fly is on my forehead. Is he cleaning my ears?" It was so funny to watch him sit so still while he let the fly go all over him. I went to go get the camera to try and get a picture. It took awhile for the fly to come back but you can sorta see it right below Michael's hairline. Then later we were playing in the living room and I see Vivian in the middle of the floor (with that big old grin on her face) kind of dancing with a fly. She thought it was the greatest thing ever.

2 comments:

Michelle Elena said...

Lorina
that is so cute. my family has a blog also it is meybarra.blogspot.com

..Kris Naven.. said...

Yeah! i was so glad to hear the update, and I am so excited that you have a blog! i love reading other peoples blogs, and catching up on what is going on! I added you to my friend's list! I am so glad that you guy's are happy in your new ward-that's awesome, and this blog is really funny about Michael and Vivian with the flies! Take care and talk to you soon!