Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Playtime

I figured I'd jot (can I say that if I'm typing?) down a few stories that are still fresh on my memory. Like yesterday while we were playing Legos, Michael randomly kisses Vivian on the cheek. I don't know where she heard it but right after he did it she's like, "Aww." It was so cute and funny but I honestly don't know when or where or who she picked that up from. But here is a picture of the tower we built.
Later while I was doing dishes but still able to see the kids, I saw that Michael was trying to keep a book away from Vivian and they ended up going in circles around the trampoline. He soon realized that was really funny so he threw the book onto a nearby bench (thinking she wouldn't notice) and he kept chasing her. Well, not much gets past her so she immediately goes for the book but then looks back at Michael still going around in circles and then goes back and joins him. I wish I would have gotten a picture but sometimes you know you're not gonna have enough time to dry your hands, go grab the camera and then hope they are still being cute.

No comments: