Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm finally blogging!

I've been having 'the battle' for a long time about whether I should start a blog or not. I've had so much fun reading my friend's blogs (sorry that I don't leave comments, but I am reading them, I promise) That I finally decided I need to get in on the full blogging experience. John has also been bugging me to start a "Cute Journal" for the kids where I write down all the cute things they've done. What better place to put it than on a blog? So this is for you John ... and the kids. I'm going to try my best to make this a positive journal for all our happenings and we will have fun looking back on it in a few years.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Yea, you have a blog! Sorry I have been deliquent in emailing you back. It has been crazy since the move. I didn't realize that Vivian and Gabriel are a month a part, cool. Yes I you count as my second response to pay it forward. Just email me your address and I will get your Emmy K craft out soon!