Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Climber

Who's helping Daddy cook?
Yep, 1 year old Theodore. Climbed up the ladder all by himself a couple weeks ago.

This afternoon I walked into our main room (Kitchen/ Dining Room/ Living Room) the kids were sitting at the table coloring and Theodore was ON the table watching them. I said, "Who put Theodore on the table?" They both looked up and were surprised to see him there. Michael asked, "How did he get up there?" Then I took him off the table and put him back on the floor.
And he proceeded to show us, how he got up there. What am I going to do now?

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I've had to babysit for some parents of climbers and the best thing I've found is placing the chairs on the table when you're not in the room. That and stringing the drawers together in such a way so they can't be used as steps...one kid had his favorite spot above the fridge and could get so determined he would drag chairs and buckets from other parts of the house....so I suggest bolting everything to the ground dear cousin, or just get pillow padded carpet ;) Loves and best wishes!!!