Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Go Bananas

About 18 months ago an awesome friend told me about this awesome place. We both got 3 month passes and we were there like 1 - 3 times a week. It was so much fun and the kids had a blast. Let me tell you about this wonderful place. It is an indoor warehouse full of Jumpers/Bouncers. They have a ton of fun slides, and a little ball pit for the little ones and they have also added a lot of arcade games for the older kids. They have a toddler area so that the little ones can stay corralled and protected from the big kids but they are free to wander around where ever they want which is my favorite feature of this place. You can just take the kids there and let them run wild. It gets all their energy out and it is pretty safe (I think it would be pretty hard for them to get hurt unless another kid was involved). It even has a diaper changing area and bouncers for the little ones. They have a snack bar with reasonably priced food and the owners are really nice people.

When our passes expired we stopped going. After 15 months I finally went again this morning. Man did I miss that place. I forgot my camera but the kids had such a great time and so did I. We jumped, we slid, we threw balls, we played and we had FUN!!!

I asked the owner if they still had the 3 month pass (since their wasn't anything about it on their website) and she said yes. But one thing I didn't know is that it gets cheaper with each kid. Since the information isn't on the website I'll tell you but don't yell at me if they change it.
The 3 month pass for one child is $75, for 2 children it's $135 and for 3 children it's $180. I don't know what the prices were after that because I only have 3 kids to worry about but I was expecting it to be $75 per kid and $225 was way out of our price range. But since it was $180 and I had already spent $21 to get in this morning, I was only $159 away from 3 months of fun. I was able to talk John into it under the condition that I will go at least twice a week. I said, "NO PROBLEM!"

So for anyone who wants to join me for some Go Bananas Fun on tuesday and thursday mornings from 10:00am to noon thirty, I would love to have some company.

Here is their website to see where they are located and their hours and such: http://gobananasnow.com/index.html

Please let me know if your interested in joining me. And I promise I'll bring my camera next time I go so that I can show you how cool this place is.

2 comments:

Cristy said...

I only wish I could be there!

Bennion Corner said...

Shawn and I are moving to LA in the fall, so I looked up how far away this place is to see if we could go with you...but we will be almost 5 hours away:( Maybe we could meet at the beach sometime.