Friday, November 14, 2008

8 Things

I thought it would be fun to do this, although I did change it up a bit from what my friend had. But I don't think anyone minds right?

8 Things
~Answer the 8 things for all 8 questions and then tag your friends.

8 Things you did yesterday
1. Went to Vivian's 18 month check up (31.5 inches and 20.4 pounds)
2. Went to my moms house
3. Got her entire stamp collection along with a few other things they were getting rid of
4. Rearanged my sewing room to fit the previosly mentioned collection
5. Organized the previously mentioned collection
6. Made dinner
7. Frosted a cake that my Mother-in-Law made for our anniversary (it was delicious-Thanks Debra)
8. Took a much needed shower

8 Foods/snacks that you enjoy
1. Anything sweet and breadish (cookies, brownies, cake, donuts, etc.)
2. Chocolate
3. Melons (water, honeydew, cantelope)
4. Boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
5. Rotini Pasta
6. Sun Chips
7. Anything I don't have to cook
8. Vivian's feet

8 places I have lived
1. Stockton (2)
2. Lathrop
3. Lodi
4. Ripon
5. Provo (2)
6. Mountain View
7. San Pedro
8. Oklahoma

8 Things about yourself that most people don't know
1. I used to ask my parents to ground me b/c I wanted to be like all the other kids (lame, I know)
2. I was inactive in the church for almost a year after High School (again... lame)
3. I don't like calling people
4. I am a people watcher (when I'm in a group I'm usually listening and watching rather than particiapating in the conversation, although I am trying to speak up more)
5. I am a partial perfectionist (I like certain things done my way)
6. I don't like to get wet unless I'm in the shower, swimming or washing my hands and then I dry off really quickly when I'm done
7. I have horrible teeth (almost at the point where I'll have more fillings than actual tooth)
8. I am a night owl at heart and wish I could let her out (but with kids it's just not smart)


8 things I want to learn about
1. More about Parenting
2. More about Cooking
3. More about Photography (only a year left to finish my correspondence class)
4. More about the Scriptures and Book of Mormon History
5. More about the Latter-Day Prophets
6. More about People (how they think, how to understand and connect with them)
7. More about our Business
8. More about Sewing (clothes and quilting)

8 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Buy my Parents land and give them money to build their dream home
2. Donate money to the Church Education Fund so that more of the world has the opportunity to get educated
3. Give my children a Private Tutor that will bring out the best in them
4. Give Christmas to families that can't afford Christmas
5. Travel the World
6. Have a lot more kids (myself and through adoption)
7. Build my family a Castle
8. Spend every day with my husband and my children

8 wishes
1. To be out of Debt
2. To have our business built
3. To own our own house
4. To have a budget for Groceries and Clothes
5. To help my family financially
6. To get pregnant again
7. To have my husband retire from work
8. To move out of California

8 things on my to do list
1. Dishes (always)
2. Laundry (always)
3. Clean my room (today)
4. Clean my bathroom (today)
5. Sweep and mop the kitchen (today)
6. Vacuum the house (today)
7. To loose 30 pounds (ASAP)
8. To be a better person today than I was yesterday (always)

I tag everyone on my blog list on the right (if your not on there, give me a link to your blog and I'll add you).

No comments: