Thursday, September 16, 2010

Break is over

I know I've been a complete slacker when it comes to this blog and I'm sorry to those who actually read it and have been wondering where I have been. I love the idea of blogging and journalling all the cute things my kids do and say. But I also know that instead of blogging about it I should be enjoying it because I had a habit of spending all my time on the computer reading others blogs and playing games on facebook that I was just ignoring my kids. So I told myself that I shouldn't spend so much time on the computer anymore. However I can't say I have been better about playing with my kids either. I was probably just wasting time elsewhere. So in an effort to change habits I think blogging should find it's way back into my life as well as a more assertive effort to spend time with my children. Here are a few pictures from August to enjoy.

Mr. Potato Head glasses on Theodore.

He is my binky baby. But lately he has been hiding them and we have no idea where all of them are anymore.

He gets a good workout in the jumper.

And then falls asleep eating.

We had to make a bed in the living room for him on the bad teething nights so he wouldn't keep waking up the kids.

Such a happy boy!

I don't know what Vivian is wearing or why she is holding Michael's pajamas. Michael found a pair of maternity pants.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee! Glad to see you posted and the pictures are so cute! I miss you guys! <3 Melissa

Bowman Clan said...

We miss you too! I hope you had a great Birthday. I thought of you several times but figured you were out having fun with Ben so I didn't call. What is your email?