Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Easter

Ok, I know this was like 2 and a half months ago, but you have to give me a little slack because we moved the day before so I kinda forgot about them.
Here is Michael and Daddy on Sunday morning. (We love holiday's when he doesn't have early meetings on sunday morning.)
This is the best picture I got of Vivian that morning, she wasn't cooperating witht he camera.
Here is my attempt at capturing some sybling love sorry it wasn't a very good one.
Here is Vivian running away... again.
We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house after nap time and Michael was facsinated with the colored eggs.
Grandma helped supervise this activity.
Vivian just wanted to feed her baby.
Here are all the different colors we used. We didn't try anything fancy though... maybe next year.
Now it's time for the Easter egg hunt in the back yard.
They both found quite a bit, but Vivian was a little slower than Michael. She wanted to open them and Michael just wanted to find as many as he could.







This is her attempt at getting more lemonade.
We had a lot of fun at Grandma and Grandpas house and it was nice to get out of the mess we left at our new house. So to keep the Spirit of Easter alive in June: Remember The Savior and what he did for us. He suffered for all our sins and every day I am grateful that I have the opportunity to repent for my MANY shortcomings and mistakes. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to repent each week as I partake of the sacrament and start the week with a clean slate. I hope all of you remember Our wonderful big brother and what he did for us.
Happy Easter (in June).

1 comment:

Emma said...

Cute pictures! I haven't posted my Easter pics yet either.